The last day I have students in my room is May 31st. That is six more times I have to be in a classroom for this school year. I’m ready for summer. I’m ready for the beach.
My summer goals:
1. Paint my living room
2. Read a crap ton of books – have any good recommendations?
3. Finish painting my picture frames and get that wall done
4. Make a headboard for my bed.
5. Lose 25 pounds (In the course of an 8 week summer)
6. Food prep and eat clean – get in the habit while I have the time.
7. Spend a lot of time outside and in the pool.
8. Potty train Mou.
I was going to list ten, but that is 8 things for an 8 week summer. I think that will work.
What are your plans for this summer? What goals do you have for yourself?