I have broken my Bucket List into two separate categories:
1. Things I can do while my aliens are in my house
2. Things I have to wait for until my aliens have been booted back to their home planet.
List Number 1 – Things I can do in the next twenty years:
1. Avoid getting vomited on for one entire month (I think this will come closer to the twenty year mark).
2. Sleep for an entire night without panicking that Mou suffocated in her sleep and that’s why she didn’t wake up.
3. Leave my house without an entire arsenal of supplies (Again – closer to the twenty year mark).
4. Get ready, do my make-up, do my hair, dress cute, and leave the house in under an hour for an entire two weeks (I know, I know, two weeks is asking a lot – but miracles happen!).
5.Clean my house and have it stay clean for an extended period of time (You know, an hour, a day, a week. I’m not picky).
6. Go to Disney World (With my aliens. I’ve been myself, but I want to take my family). Doing this October 2012!
7. Go to Vegas (No aliens allowed. Again, this one will probably have to wait awhile).
8. Visit the main Northern American tourist attractions with my aliens. (Rocky Mountains, California Red Woods, Washington Rain Forest, Niagara Falls, Bad Lands, Black Hills, NYC, D.C., Gulf Coast)
9. Go to the beach at least once a year.
10. Go skydiving
11. Buy a chunk of land and build our dream home.
12. Show my husband that I love him dearly at least once a day (See my blog post on loving your spouse).
List Number Two: Things that will just have to wait until I can kick out my aliens (So, Hopefully 30 years from now I can start this list!)
1. Visit Italy
2. Visit Africa – Take an African Safari
3. Visit Europe
4. Take an Alaskan Cruise
5. Go to Hawaii
6. Go sailing for an extended period of time
7. Travel as much as possible! Obviously, traveling is my main objective when my aliens leave the house. I have a huge list of place I want to go and will make every attempt to see them all before I kick the bucket!